Tuesday 27 May 2014

10 Second Humus

It was only last week that I had my first taste of Humus, self made even. And I think I might have found my favorite chick-pea dish yet, filling, healthy and even good to take to work or simply to munch on in the evening instead of nachos and cheese.

Who's up for some amazing Humus in only 10 Seconds?


For the Humus you will need:
  • 1 can of Chickpeas
  • Olive Oil
  • Tahin (Optional)
  • Water
And some spices:
  • Cumin (essential!)
  • Smoked Paprika
  • Cayenne
  • Cinamon
  • Garlic Powder
  • Curry
  • Salt

Step one: Throw everything into the food processor and season the hell out of it - 5 Seconds.


Step two: Blend till you get a creamy consistency - 5 Seconds. Done.


Basically it's ready to eat, but I like to cut some raw zucchini and carrot sticks to dip in the Humus.


And since I will have a very busy day at work tomorrow I packed the rest in my lunchbox for lunch break.


If you're using WeightWatchers, a humongous portion (Half of this recipe) has around 6 to 7 ProPoints.

Enjoy and be sexy!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment