Thursday 1 May 2014

Scrambled Eggs - Asia Inspired

Honey, I'm home!
Sorry for the long break but I'm back :)

It's protein week at my home, and I bet you never had scrambled eggs like these before. You'll love this!

Grab those chop sticks and let's make some:

Scrambled Eggs - Asia inspired.

For this breakfast you will need:
  • 2 Eggs
  • Red Bell-pepper
  • Spinach
  • Leeks
  • Chicken
  • Tahin
  • Wasabi
  • Sesame Oil

Begin by chopping up your vegetables and the chicken (I sliced the chicken breasts up and grilled it on a grilling pan for dinner the day before).


Set the pan on the stove and dry-roast the sesame.


While the sesame is roasting, open the eggs into a bowl and add some soy sauce, wasabi and tahin.


And mix everything up.


Into the pan add a bit of sesame oil ...


... and fry bellpeppers, chicken and leek for a couple of minutes.


The spinach goes in last, let it shrink down for a moment.


Finally, put the eggs into the pan and fry.


I like it to be half done and half runny.


Because there's nothing like "too much vegetables" for breakfast I cut up cucumber and tomato. And there you go!


If you're using WeightWatchers, this filling breakfast has around 8 ProPoints.

I hope you like this recipie!

Enjoy and be sexy,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment