Thursday 12 June 2014

Chia Yoghurt and creamy Persimmon

I recently bought a Mini-Blender and a new bag of Chia Seeds and set out to create something delicious for tomorrows breakfast!


Chia Yoghurt and creamy Persimmon!


For this delicious recipe you will need:
  • Low Fat Yoghurt
  • Chia Seeds
  • 1 Persimmon
  • Almond-Tonka Cream (Optional)
  • Blueberries (Optional)


I recently bought some sample packs of Almond-Tonka Cream from my local health food shop and wanted to add it to this dish. I only buy samples of the Almond-Tonka Cream because HOLY COW is it amazing! Serioulsy, I can never buy a whole jar of this stuff or I will eat it with a spoon in one night!
Of course you can use any other healthy source of fat like coconut oil or peanut butter - you might also just skip this part completely.


Next add the yoghurt and the Chia Seeds. I love Chia Seeds. It's not so much about the taste, cause frankly, they don't have a taste, but the texture they provide to your food is amazing. Mixed into liquid they form a gelatinous substance around them and turn even something like water into a pudding you can eat with a spoon.


Mix it all together.


And put it in a jar.


Next cut up your persimmon. If it's very ripe and soft leave the skin on, it's okay. As mentioned, I recently got a new Mini-Blender and am happy to try it out. So I put the fruit chunks in and turned them into a sauce.


Of course you can use every fruit you like and you don't have to turn the fruit into a sauce at all as well.


Pour the Sauce over the yoghurt and sprinkle with additional seeds.


Put on the lid and put it in the fridge. It doesn't take too long for the seeds to turn into pudding but we will leave it over night.


The next morning this beautiful baby was waiting for me. I added some blueberries and enjoyed my Yoghurt :)



If you're using Weight Watchers, this dish has around 4 to 5 ProPoints.

Enjoy and stay sexy.
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment