Saturday 2 August 2014

Quick and filling - Filled Mushrooms

Hello there my loveleys,

I've been gone so long! Things were crazy and work and the weekends were packed full too so I had no chance of preparing stuff for you. I hope I can do more again now that work starts to slow.

I will have a huge dinner tonight and thought I should go easy on lunch - and since I just bought a pack of Mushrooms I came up with:

Filled Mushrooms!

For this recipe you will need:
  • Big Mushrooms
  • Spinach
  • Green Onion
  • Rosemary
  • Horseradish (Not the cream kind)
  • Feta Cheese
  • Nuts and Seeds (I used a Mix of Sunflower- and Pumpkin Seeds and Pine Nuts)
  • 1 Egg


Start by cleaning your mushrooms. Take out the stems and the white surounding of the opening.


We will later on put these babies into the oven so place the empty mushrooms in an oven-dish.


Chop up the mushroom stems, spinach, green onion and rosemary.


I actually wanted to  fill the mushrooms and then top them off with a mix of the cheese and the nuts/seeds - but I ended up mixing EVERYING together in the end.


Now add the egg, horseradisch and spices (In this case salt, instant broth and paprika) to your mix and stir well.



Using a tea spoon fill your mushrooms. Put them into the oven at 150°C for 15-20 Minutes.

 
And we're done! Don't mind the stiff liquid at the bottom. That's a mix of egg and juice from the mushrooms - and it's delicious so don't throw that away.

 

This is an amazing, quick dish and can also be eaten cold afterwards.


So there you have it. Filled mushrooms.

If you're using Weight Watchers, this portion of 6 mushrooms has only 5 ProPoints.

I hope you liked the recipe.

Enjoy and be sexy,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! When we have a barbecue with friends we also made mushrooms filled with gorgonzola or paprika with cream cheese. In my opinion your recipe shows the fancy variation of it for dinner! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Putting them on a barbecue sounds sooo good :D

      Delete