Monday 10 November 2014

Banana Breakfast Muffins

When I woke up this morning I fancied some Banana pancakes, but didn't fancy using oil to fry them. So I came up with this recipe for healthy, delicious, glutenfree Banana Breakfast Muffins.


For these Muffins you will need:
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 tbsp Almond Flour
  • Plain Yoghurt
  • Vanilla
  • Cinnamon
  • Baking Powder
  • Goji Berries (Optional)   



This recipe is fairly easy. Start by tossing everything, apart from the berries, into the blender ...



... and mix it up really well.


I advice you to use silicone muffin cups because, unlike regular muffins, these won't be as firm and easy to peal out of a paper form. I guess if you used more almond flour it might work but I wanted to try it with one tbsp of almond flour :)

The amount of this recipe is enough for roughly 4 Muffins. Use the Berries for decoration.


Now, at 150 °C, bake those babies for about 20 Minutes.

And viola. There you have it. Delicious, healthy Banana Muffins. I had mine with a cup of Earl Gray tea.


If you're using Weight Watchers, together all four Muffins only had about 5 ProPoints.

Enjoy and be sexy,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment